‘There Are Alien Ships’: Sandra Bullock Reveals DecadesOld UFO Encounter Morning Honey Staff Fri, September 4, 2026 at 9:15 AM UTC 0 Sandra Bullock shares her UFO encounter (Image Source: ZUMAPRESS.com / MEGA) Oscarwinning actress Sandra Bullock recently made a shocking claim about extraterrestrials, during her appearance on Kylie Kelce’s podcast, on Thursday, Sept. 3. Bullock claimed to have seen UFOs with her own eyes, which has now made her believe that aliens live among us.
‘There Are Alien Ships’: Sandra Bullock Reveals Decades-Old UFO Encounter

Morning Honey Staff Fri, September 4, 2026 at 9:15 AM UTC
0

Sandra Bullock shares her UFO encounter (Image Source: ZUMAPRESS.com / MEGA)
Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock recently made a shocking claim about extraterrestrials, during her appearance on Kylie Kelce’s podcast, on Thursday, Sept. 3.
Bullock claimed to have seen UFOs with her own eyes, which has now made her believe that aliens live among us.
Admitting to having encountered unidentified anomalous phenomena, the actress further claimed to be grateful to the government for what she described as government corroboration of her story.
Sandra Bullock Says She Has Seen ‘Alien Ships Flying Around the Sky’
Appearing on Thursday’s episode of Kylie Kelce’s Not Gonna Lie podcast, Sandra Bullock said she had witnessed a UFO sighting.
“Hi, I’m Sandra Bullock, and I’m not gonna lie. There are alien ships flying around the sky. I’ve seen them, and I’m so happy the government has finally corroborated my story,” she began.
Explaining how she initially felt like she was going insane after the night of the UFO sighting, Bullock claimed to be grateful to the U.S. government for eventually corroborating her story.
“I no longer feel like an insane person,” Bullock said of the validation she received. Kelce then asked, “How many times have you seen them?” to which the actress replied, “Just once, just one time.”
Bullock went on to explain her encounter which happened when she was filming in St. Martin “and a bunch of us went out, so there were a couple of beers involved, and we were all lying on the sand.”
“And so we’re all looking up at the sky, and I see this little point of light, thinking to myself, ‘Oh, satellite,’” she initially felt. However, she later added, “I’m watching it, and then there’s another little light that comes from a different direction to meet that light there,”
Advertisement
She continued explaining how the two UFOs “stayed” in one spot, and later “There were five altogether. They all sort of came together.” Bullock even admitted questioning her own sanity during the encounter as she had “a little bit of a buzz going” from the beer she had been drinking.
“And then all of a sudden, pfffft, they just took off like that. And so you look around, going, ‘Anybody else see that?’ I think one of the other people had seen it as well,” Bullock recalled.
Bullock Admits She Remained ‘Quiet’ About The UFO Sighting
Following the UFO sighting, as she questioned whether she had imagined the encounter after having a few beers, Sandra Bullock admitted staying “quiet” about the encounter for almost three decades.
According to the actress, the sighting took place when she was filming the 1997 movie, Speed 2: Cruise Control, which was filmed on the Caribbean island of St. Martin.
“I was just quiet about it until the government released the documents, and that exact formation was also seen by legitimate pilots. So I feel vindicated,” she admitted.
Bullock further clarified that “This was before drones were around.” She then added that she believes there’s life in outer space and humans aren’t the only ones.
The actress noted, “I think they’re here. I think they’re here watching and laughing, but they’re invisible.”
Read more at Morning Honey.
Get Morning Honey delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now.
FOLLOW MORNING HONEY ON WHATSAPP HERE: Stay across all the latest in celebrity, entertainment, and pop culture via our WhatsApp channel. No comments, no algorithm and nobody can see your private details.
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: September 4, 2026 at 12:36PM on Source: MORNING MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle