Aaron Rodgers shares immediate priority he will focus on once retired from NFL

New Photo - Aaron Rodgers shares immediate priority he will focus on once retired from NFL

Aaron Rodgers shares immediate priority he will focus on once retired from NFL Charlie WilsonSat, September 5, 2026 at 12:33 PM UTC 0 Aaron Rodgers hoeps to become a father in the near future Credit:YouTube (@ThePatMcAfeeShow) Aaron Rodgers has admitted that he&x27;s hopeful of becoming a father in the nottoodistant future while speaking on family life with his new wife. Rodgers became a married man last year, though his wife remains a mystery, yet to be seen in public.

Aaron Rodgers shares immediate priority he will focus on once retired from NFL

Charlie WilsonSat, September 5, 2026 at 12:33 PM UTC

0

Aaron Rodgers hoeps to become a father in the near future -Credit:YouTube (@ThePatMcAfeeShow)

Aaron Rodgers has admitted that he's hopeful of becoming a father in the not-too-distant future while speaking on family life with his new wife.

Rodgers became a married man last year, though his wife remains a mystery, yet to be seen in public. He has spoken about how his wife, Brittani, has had a profound impact on him over the last 18 months, while reuniting with his family this summer after years without speaking to his parents and brother.

The legendary quarterback is heading into his final year in the NFL, already announcing plans to retire at the end of the season before looking ahead to becoming a father. It comes as a Steelers rookie wide receiver Germie Bernard risked rubbing Aaron Rodgers the wrong way.

• Cam Skattebo tells Kay Adams he's already violated his NFL retirement rule

• Serena Williams' close friend shares truth behind dramatic US Open return with sister Venus

While Rodgers' wife is not yet pregnant, he hopes it will come to fruition in the next stage of his life.

Speaking on Mad Dog Sports Radio, Rodgers said, "I'm hopefully going to be supporting my pregnant wife because we're going to start a family and I am not going to be making a lot of appearances or statements.

"And I'm looking forward to a life of quiet after 22 years in the pros and three in college and getting my body healed up and working on a family. That's what I'm looking forward to."

Advertisement

In recent weeks, Rodgers spoke about reuniting with his family members alongside his new wife.

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is entering his 22nd NFL season -Credit:Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty Images

He added, "I'm definitely excited about it. I mean, being back in my family's lives, and I'm having a lot of fun being Uncle Aaron.

"I mean, I have a few godkids that I'm involved with, but being Uncle Aaron to my brother's kids has been a lot of fun.

"And the more I'm around them, the more I get excited, and so does the wife about having some of our own, so yeah, I'm excited for that.

"I can't wait for that next chapter of life and all that entails, and sleepless nights, and crying babies, and changing diapers, and all those things."

Aaron Rodgers reunited with family after years of feuds -Credit:Instagram @aaronrodgers12

Rodgers will retire at the end of the season, as the oldest current active player, set to turn 43 this season.

He performed admirably in the 2025 campaign, after two disappointing years with the New York Jets, while hoping to take Pittsburgh back to the playoffs this season.

When it's all said and done, Rodgers will close the curtain on a Hall of Fame-worthy career that yielded four NFL MVP awards and a Super Bowl.

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: September 5, 2026 at 03:45PM on Source: MORNING MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

MORNING MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com