Natalya Apologizes To WWE Announcer After Yelling At Him On NXT Kebin AntonyFri, July 24, 2026 at 3:36 PM UTC 0 Photo Credit: WWE Natalya apologizes to WWE commentator Vic Joseph after yelling at him on NXT. Speaking on the Busted Open Podcast, Natalya and host Dave LaGreca addressed the announcement of WWE Radio and NXT commentators Vic Joseph and Booker T calling the action for listeners during SummerSlam weekend. While Booker T has already appeared on the podcast, Natalya said she’d like to have Vic Joseph on down the line. She also praised the NXT commentator for his professionalism.
Natalya Apologizes To WWE Announcer After Yelling At Him On NXT

Kebin AntonyFri, July 24, 2026 at 3:36 PM UTC
0

Photo Credit: WWE
Natalya apologizes to WWE commentator Vic Joseph after yelling at him on NXT.
Speaking on the Busted Open Podcast, Natalya and host Dave LaGreca addressed the announcement of WWE Radio and NXT commentators Vic Joseph and Booker T calling the action for listeners during SummerSlam weekend.
While Booker T has already appeared on the podcast, Natalya said she’d like to have Vic Joseph on down the line. She also praised the NXT commentator for his professionalism.
“Vic and Booker are amazing, by the way. I know we’ve had Booker on the show before, but I would love to have Vic Joseph on the show because he’s an unsung hero in WWE. He’s an unsung hero at NXT, and I’ll watch LFG on A&E, and he’ll be working on that show. He works behind the scenes at NXT. Before the show, he’s meeting with all the talent to go over what’s the story, what do you want me to capture for this match,” Natalya said.
“He’s so great about making sure the story is captured. Even for myself, I should put him on payroll because he puts me on a pedestal, even when I’m playing the role of a bad guy. Of course I’m uber-b***h right now at NXT against Jaida Parker, and Vic and Booker are so complimentary and so flattering to me. And I actually feel bad,” Natalya continued.
Natalya apologized to Vic Joseph
Speaking further, Natalya apologized to Vic Joseph for yelling at him during an episode of NXT. But clarified that she was only trying to play her heel character and that she already gave him a heads-up.
Advertisement
“I sent Vic a voice note the other day. ‘Vic, I’m calling you out.’ I yelled at Vic,” Natalya said. “I was right as we were going to commercial break, and I yelled at Vic because I was just trying to be a heel, and I screamed at him. I think it caught him off guard because TJ (Wilson/Tyson Kidd, her husband) goes, ‘Nattie, the whole entire time on commentary they were doing nothing but praising you.’
“I said, ‘TJ, I’m trying to be in the role of a b***h, okay? I’m trying to be a bad guy. I’m trying to get people to boo me. So I yelled at Vic Joseph, but Vic took it in stride, and he’s just the consummate professional. So Vic, if you’re listening, I’m sorry I yelled at you. I sent you the voice note. You didn’t respond (laughs).” Natalya went on.
When Dave LaGreca jokingly suggested that Joseph was legitimately upset, Natalya said, “I was just trying to be in character. Yesterday we got home from the dungeon, and I said to TJ, ‘I feel so bad. I feel like Vic is mad at me.’ TJ goes, ‘Nattie, stop taking it (bad).’ TJ always brings me back down to earth. He’s like, ‘He knows you’re playing. He knows you’re trying to tell a story. He knows you’re in character. But I did yell at him really loud.”
Read More:TNA Wrestling Releases Former WWE Divas Champion Victoria Crawford
If you use this transcription, please credit the source, H/T WrestleZone, and link to this page.
The post Natalya Apologizes To WWE Announcer After Yelling At Him On NXT appeared first on Wrestlezone.
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: July 24, 2026 at 06:46PM on Source: MORNING MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle